- Population: 23,896 (2010 Census)
- Economy: The Consulate-General of El Salvador is located in Woodstock.
- Area Type: Suburban area north of Atlanta
- Culture: Tons of shops, restaurants, and nature areas.
- School District: Cherokee County
- Known for: The buildings dating back to 1879 are the trademark of this historic commercial district, the heart of Woodstock.
More About This Community
Thirty miles north of Atlanta, Woodstock is a suburb in Cherokee County. It was the tenth fastest-growing suburb in the U.S. in 2007. It’s divided into three sections: Historic Downtown, Towne Lake, and The Ridgewalk line.
Woodstock is home to the Greenprints Project, a construction project that will consist of of trails along the city’s natural areas like the Little River, Noonday Creek, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ property, and in the city’s core areas. Bike lanes will also be built along roads throughout the city.
Brick paved sidewalks give pedestrians a friendly environment. The buildings dating back to 1879 are the trademark of this historic commercial district, the heart of Woodstock.