You don’t have to spend a fortune to make your house look better. Here are eight cheap ways to improve your home’s look!
- Add little frames around your light switches to make them fancier.
- Spray paint poorly colored air vents.
- Use a cute cake stand to display your kitchen needs such as your soap dispenser and brush.
- Hide TV wires in a shower curtain rod.
- Use napkin rings and ribbon to pretty up your shower curtains.
- Paint faux windows on your garage door.
- Put a picture frame around your TV.
- Use stainless steel paint to update your black or white appliances.