- Population: 9,734 (2010 US Census)
- Economy: Located just northwest of Atlanta and just inside the Perimeter, the community of Vinings has several unique shops and restaurants.
- Area Type: Suburb of Atlanta
- Culture: Families, Chic Shopping, Dining Options
- School District: Cobb County
- Known for: Proximity to major interstates; I-285 & I-75. Beautiful homes and low taxes; Home Depot Headquarters is located here
More About This Community
Vinings is an unincorporated town located alongside the Chattahoochee River near Atlanta. It offers the perfect blend of southern charm and sophistication. Vinings is home to numerous historic sites and attractions such as the Pace House and the Silver Comet Trail and is nestled close to the Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center. Additionally, Vinings offers family friendly events, elegant dining, and incorporates high fashion where visitors and locals can shop in the quaint Vinings Jubilee located in the heart of the city. Vinings is nestled in the northwestern suburbs of Atlanta and is one of Cobb County’s most sought after neighborhoods. Excellent schools, beautiful homes, proximity to I-285 and I-75 and low taxes are just a few reasons why many people seek to live in this charming community.