- Population: 94,089 (2014 Census)
- Economy: The Consulate-General of Honduras in Atlanta is located at Suite 3 in 600 Houze Way in Roswell. The city's largest employers are The Kimberly Clark Corporation, North Fulton Regional Hospital, Harry's Farmers Market, and The City Of Roswell.
- Area Type: Suburb of Atlanta with tons of charming shops and restaurants.
- Culture: Family friendly with a nightlife culture, 20 minutes outside the city of Atlanta.
- School District: Fulton County
- Known for: A great place for active adults and families.
More About This Community
“Modern Spirit, Southern Soul” is the name of the charming town of Roswell, located 25 miles north of Atlanta. Founded in 1830, Roswell is Georgia’s 7th largest city.
There is plenty to do in Roswell, and it’s a great place for families and singles alike. The City of Roswell has 13 parks with over 900 acres of active and passive parkland and facilities. The downtown area on Canton Street has cute shops and fun restaurants. Three breweries thrive in Roswell: The Gate City Brewing Company, Abbey of the Holy Goats, and Variant Brewery.
Tons of fun is in store if you choose to live in Roswell. There is the Cage Rage Sports Facility, SkyZone trampoline park, Andretti indoor racing, War Games laser tag, and Whirlyball.