- Population: 37,115 (2010 US Census)
- Economy: Low taxes, affordable home prices, and close proximity to Downtown Atlanta
- Area Type: Over 20 square miles and is the largest unincorporated community in Atlanta
- Culture: Family friendly events that take place at the historic Mable House
- School District: Cobb County
- Known for: Affordable home prices, family friendly, and close proximity to I-285, Vinings, Buckhead, and Downtown Atlanta
More About This Community
Mableton is located on the south side of Cobb County and includes over 20 square miles. It is the largest unincorporated community in metro Atlanta and boasts of a diverse collection of restaurants from country cooking to contemporary cuisine. Additionally, Mableton is home to The Mable House, which includes the Mable House Arts Center, Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre, and the historic Mable House property. Family friendly events such as Mableton Days, concerts, exhibitions, and theatrical productions all take place at The Mable House, providing opportunities for locals and visitors to participate in the community.
Mableton continues to grow in popularity because of its close proximity to I-285, I-75, and I-20. Additionally, it’s close to Vinings, Buckhead and Downtown Atlanta. Mableton offers a lower tax rate, more affordable housing and is an attractive location for those looking to be close to the city of Atlanta but in the Cobb County School District.
Neighborhoods in Mableton: