With so many other expenses during the holidays, the last thing you want to spend a lot of money on is decorations. Here are some tips for Christmas decorating on a budget:
- Utilize your yard by bringing greenery in to put in vases and bowls in your home. Use pinecones and acorns to balance out all the green.
- Put cheap ornaments that didn’t go on the tree in a bowl. Use this instead of a fancy centerpiece.
- Fill lanterns and vases with the other ornaments you didn’t already use.
- Find cheap or free Christmas printables on Etsy, like this shop here.
- Add tea lights to mason jars you already have. You can add cranberries as a colorful touch.
- A fun craft for the kids! Cut up blue and white papers for snowflakes and hang them by a string.
- Decorate old wine bottles with white spray paint, or you can add things to make them look like Santa, a reindeer, or a cute snowman.
- Use scrabble tiles to spell out cute Christmas sayings.
- Make a wreath out of cheap gift wrap bows.