Meet Our Team
Owner & Agent
John began working in the Atlanta real estate industry in 2005. He is a member of the Cobb Board of Realtors and is known for his leadership in the industry due to his desire to help others, put his clients interests first, and for his work ethic. He has served on the Keller Williams Leadership Council for the past five years. John was born and raised in Marietta, Georgia. He resides in Smyrna with his wife Robyn and their son Jax.
As a buyer specialist, Toccara’s primary goal is to provide superb service to every client. A home purchase is a major life event. She chose a career in real estate based on her passion for the industry and a desire to help families reach their goal of home ownership. Toccara is a native of Augusta, Georgia. She enjoys cooking and spending time with family and friends. She resides in Marietta with her husband Trevor and their son Langston.
As a buyer specialist Michael is determined to help find you the perfect home. The purchase of a home can be a life altering event and Michael is here to make that dream come true. Although a native of Florida, Michael has lived in the Atlanta area for nearly 10 years. He enjoys the outdoors, is an avid golfer and lives for SEC football. Michael resides in Sandy Springs.
Real Estate Specialist
Chuck is a native Atlantan and Certified General real estate appraiser with extensive experience as a commercial property owner, manager, and residential investor. Chuck specializes in representing buyers and sellers in Atlanta’s Westside area with the goal of building lasting relationships with his clients. Spending time with his wife and three daughters is his first priority and typically involves cooking, playing games, watching movies, and lots of laughter.
As a Buyer’s Agent, Cornelius is first in line to help with your home buying or selling needs. His passion for helping in any situation runs true to who he is. Originally from Albany, Ga, Cornelius is a small town guy with big city charm. He enjoys sports, traveling, and quality time with his family. He a big guy with an even bigger heart. He currently resides in Marietta.
Emily moved to Atlanta after 5 years in Sydney, Australia where she worked as a real estate agent selling commercial and residential properties. Her positive attitude and passion for helping others has led her to the Zercher Realty team where she currently works as a Listing Agent. She lives in Smyrna with her husband, Shannon, and their daughter, Hannah.
Listing & Marketing Coordinator
Nicole helps to coordinate the tasks involved in readying your home to be put on the market whether it is organizing staging or providing feedback from potential Buyers. Nicole also manages all of the marketing plans for ZRP. She lives in Smyrna with her husband Eric and their two boys, Cornell and John.
Donna has been working in the real estate industry since 2000. She is instrumental in the home listing process and in fulfilling ZRP’s client needs. Donna has fourteen grandkids, two cats and one dog. She loves to bake, read, cross stitch and is heavily involved with her church. Donna resides in Smyrna with her husband Jim.
Rachael joined Zercher Realty Partners in 2015 and helps with marketing, social media, and graphic design. She enjoys concerts, queso dip, and dominating some FRIENDS trivia. She lives in Marietta with her husband Matt, baby Ruthie, and dog Maebe.
Our Awards & Recognitions
- 2017 Top Ten Teams | 7th Team 2016 Cobb Association of Realtors
- 2017 #3 GCHI Group 2016 - KW Cityside
- 2015 Most Given to KW Cares
- 2014 Top 10 for Cobb Board of Realtors
- 2014 #1 in Listings Team for Keller Williams
- 2014 Most Given to KW Cares
- 2014 First Place Top Team GCI for Keller Williams
- 2014 #1 in Volume Closed (Team) for Keller Williams
- 2013 #1 Individual GCI for Keller Williams
- 2013 #5 Individual Agent in Cobb County, via Cobb Association of Realtors
- 2013 ZRP average sales to list price for clients, 98% - the average agents sales to list price is 95%
- 2013 Region Keller Williams Top 20 Sales Agent for July
- 2013 #1 in Volume Closed (Individual) for Keller Williams
- 2013 #1 Individual Agent in Keller Williams Realty Cityside among 150+ agents
- 2013 Rising Star Award for Toccara Hill, Keller Williams Realty Cityside
- 2013 ZRP sold 76.5% of listings in under 90 days and 26.5% of those listings in under 15 days
- 2013 Multi-Million Dollar Club
- 2012 #2 Keller Williams Realty Cityside individual agent among 150+ agents